Monday, May 23, 2011

Let tears take out all the agony that is hidden inside you, and let laughter ignite your contagious joy



From my friendster archives dated 4/29/2011

On this day of your life, Flor, we believe God wants you to know … that it’s time you cleansed yourself with laughter and with tears. Let tears take out all the agony that is hidden inside you, and let laughter ignite your contagious joy.
This is one of my favourite applications in one of the networking site I hang with, the message itself really slaps me, it’s been too long that I hide all the loneliness inside I covered it with laughter. Maybe it’s the pride that brought me in this miserable life that I have now. These past months I’ve been so many hardships in my life especially in so what called “LOVE”. Its not easy to pretend that you’re fine in front of everybody when know deep inside you were totally hurt, it’s not easy to let go of someone who’s been a part of you and dream of to be with him as we grow old but things change everything becomes so blurry. I felt that everything was all lies and I don’t know already which of those are true. For the past days I’ve been thinking so much of my situation, I break every detailed of it and ask myself “Where did I gone wrong?”. I’ve been holding the relationship for so long, looking for a chance that we can still fix it. I’ve been asking him to erase to all doubts in my mind but he refused to give it and I don’t know why?. Sometimes all I want is to sit in one corner and cry so that all the burden within will be easier to carry on. But I know one day everything will be fine in GOD perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment