Monday, May 16, 2011

Boredom..wink...wink..

From my archives in my friendster blogs 4/25/10

I want to write something because I don’t understand what happened of my life now. I felt so bored in my life that I came to the point that I don’t like to wake up on the next day because I felt that there’s nothing to look forward. Such a bad feeling everytime you woke up when there’s nothing to hope for. I’m looking my worth in my life; recently I just feel that even in my own family that I don’t see my worth…haizzzzz. Everyday I laughed with the people around me, giving jokes with them even though I’m not fine at least I make them happy. I don’t understand why I feel this way recently maybe because once again I was victim in love..hahaha..mao diay..haha… I admit the burden of losing him is still here thatswhy I can’t make myself happy. He’s still crosses in my mind and still I can’t afford myself to go in places where we used to be because the memories that we had can make me cry and I really miss him. Haizzz I know someday I gonna be alright.

Last night while I’m still in the office I read book of Bob Ong because I’m not in the good mood to work instead to commit errors its more better to read the life of Bob Ong. It’s really quite entertaining the way he writes he’s adventures in his life.

When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In god whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid (Psalm 56: 3-4)
Whenever tragedy strikes, it’s easy to harden our hearts and cry out, “God, why did you let this happen? Have you ever caught yourself calling God to account? Have questioned the way He seemed to be working in your life?” If we could but see life from God’s perspective, how different our attitudes would be. How much more quickly could we grasp the plan that lies just beyond our reach? How much more could we trust, realizing that His way is better than ours because He sees the end from the beginning? Ultimately the answer lies in one word - TRUST. God loves us and we can entrust to Him our lives, hopes even our futures. When difficulty knocks, it’s we who are on trial – not GOD. The more you know about the character of GOD, the easier it will be for you to say, “God knows best and I’ll trust HIM no matter what”
-message on me on that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment