Saturday, May 21, 2011

I had a great time last night I have experience again the grace of my amazing GOD. Its been a long time I'm hoping that there's someone who will invite me again on that kind religious event which I used to do during my college days. I miss my GOD for a very long time though I'm still taking to HIM everyday but still I feel something lucking in my life, it was beautiful feeling when your heart is being touch by his amazing grace. Kuya Lhars such a blessing to me maybe he's an instrument send to me by GOD because he knows that I need him so much. I like their community it was called "LIVING WATERS" because they are so friendly, they are approachable enough to the new people like us to their community that you wouldn't feel that you're new to their circle. After the event I feel much better I give everything to GOD all the fears and pains in my heart. And I'm looking forward again to join regularly to their community to experience again the amazing grace of MY GOD.


Thank You so much LORD...


Glory to GOD to the highest...

No comments:

Post a Comment