Saturday, May 7, 2011

Silent Cry of the Heart

You sit next to me
With the eyes that’s so lonely
Then I ask you Why?
Without any word you just embraced me
And you said “SHE LEFT ME”
I’m speechless
I can’t think of any soothing words
To allay your burden
I embraced you so tight
I ask myself why did she left him so easy
As I look into your weary eyes
Shadows of pain is there
Half smiling you said maybe I’m not good to her
I just hold your hand and smiled at you
And said maybe you are too good for her
You just sigh
Pain is all over in your eyes


As I stared with your nostalgic face
I wanted to tell you
How much I love you
And how painful is everytime you were with me
But you were talking about her
How much you love and treasured her

And why you can't see all those pains
Maybe Im just a mirror of a friend for you
Someone you can lean on to
Someone who can make you smile
Someone who will always be there when you cry


But, it will always be like this?
Loving and hoping that someday
You're gonna be mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment