Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Beautiful dream

I heard music of yesterday. I open my eyes so slowly. Searching you at my side
...but only cold pillows were on my side. Smile cast on my face.





You sleep next to me
I was staring at you while you were peacefully sleepin'
And I wish that this moment will last forever
I want to be next to you for the next years
You open your eyes and smile at me
I saw the fire of love in your eyes



I caress your face and kissed you
And whisper that I’ll be yours forever
Again you smile at me and close your eyes
For a long moment I watch you sleep

You open your eyes and smile at me
You hugged and kissed me
A smile sheer in my lips
I filled with happiness
I hugged you back
and peacefully I slept at your side

I heard music of yesterday
I open my eyes so slowly
Searching you at my side
...but only cold pillows were on my side
Smile cast on my face
While tears slowly cascades to the very core of thyself
Coz I realized that beautiful things happens
Are just a another very beautiful dream of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment