My collections of Love Quotes this time a bit sad...hehe.. it comes from the different websites this is not my own compositions I just love collecting just any other woman do...weeeeeeee
* I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.
*You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.
* Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever.
* You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.
* A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.
* Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
* Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.
* Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.
* For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone.
* We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
* People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.
* I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.
* I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you.
* Sad isn't it? No matter what you do or say to me... when you come running back... when you need me again... I'll be here... right here waiting for you, I'll take you back... no questions asked. Sad isn't it?
* Why did I break up with him? Well ,it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. That's why I did it, he needs to understand that.
* You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.
* You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore.
* I don't know which I would rather believe... that you never did care or that you eventually stopped.
* Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.
* I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
* While I was holding on all you did was let go.
* Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.
* I just wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have.
* The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.
* Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found.
* Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again.
* No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.
* Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.
* Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe, just maybe, I am tired of being alone.
* Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me.
* I don't know which is worse, being the one with the broken heart or being the person that breaks the hearts.
* It's not that we aren't meant to be together, I think that we're just not ready for forever.
* You always have an out. An exit strategy to make sure you don't get hurt. You always walk always. You walk away before they can walk away from you.
* Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.
* There were reasons we met, reasons for the good times and reasons for the bad times, and most importantly a reason to end. We have more to learn, more to experience and more loving to do in this lifetime.
* This time it's over I'm keeping my heart, I'm gonna be strong and not fall apart... it'll get better, I'll no longer cry... in a couple of weeks I won't want to die, I won't want to go back. I'll be able to sleep, it won't hurt so bad and it won't hurt so deep!
* Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow; we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our vision only clears after our eyes are washed away with tears.
* I know I'm not completely over him. He still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times, a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart. Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to him, and I'll get to the point where he doesn't affect me anymore.
* Walk home drowning these memories in the rain biting my lip to transfer this pain, your gone and I'm still going through withdrawals, next time around I'll build a stronger wall.
* I'm afraid to give you my all, I'm afraid to love you completely. What if behind your beautiful face and kind words you are just bribing me. Maybe you are just reeling me in until you turn around and drop me. I'd fall so far and never be able to recover, I wish I could see the ending sometimes. I would know if I should hold on to you and keep going or just let it all end before I get up too high.
* Love hurts. I say that because I know. Love is... or was amazing. It's an incredible feeling to know what he's going to say. It's more incredible the way he has me on the edge of my seat because he's so completely random, I never know what's coming next. It's hard to explain, but he filled some void in me, and now, without him, I'm missing something again. I wonder if it will ever truly, whole heartedly be filled again. I just don't want to know what it's like to hurt any more...
* I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.
* I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling. I'm not scared of the dark, I'm scared of what's in it. I'm not afraid of love, I'm afraid of not being loved back.
* In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.
* I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I didn't ask for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets.
* It's amazing after all we've been through the good times and the bad how we can walk past each other and pretend like it never happened give each other an awkward smile and move on.
* Perhaps I saw what I wanted to see in him and made him to be more than he was.
* The tough thing about following you heart is that people forget to mention that sometimes the heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. Places that are scary as they are exciting and as dangerous as they are alluring. Sometimes your heart cannot take you to places thatlead to happy ending. That's not even the difficult part; the difficult part is when you follow your heart, you leave normal; you go into the unknown and once you do you can never go back.
* It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.
* In love you find the oddest combinations; materialistic people find themselves in love with idealists; clingers fall in love with players; homebodies capture and try to smother butterflies. It wasn't so serious we could laugh at it.
* I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mending whole was good as new. What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
* A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
* You didn't intentionally break my heart, you even said you were sorry, but I cried anyway... I know the truth that you're to scared to admit, you're with her, but when you look at me, you can't even remember her name...
* After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You'll learn kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as easily as they were made, and as hard as it is to believe, sometimes goodbyes are forever.
* Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault.
* It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. you have this fear that every person you start to fall for, is just going to break your heart again.
* If you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.
* Just let me ask you something...if I happen to walk out of this room right now and never come back, and just forget everything and leave it all behind would you be okay with that? Because I have 5 steps til I close this door and you have 5 seconds to make up your mind...starting now...
* The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me
is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
* Like being in love there must be a corresponding painful side like losing in love, it's just a fact of life.
* If I asked him, would he even know the color of my eyes?
* You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.
* It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you. It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you. It's not my fault I do like you. My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.
* Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.
* If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
* I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.
* There's always that one special person that no matter what they do to you, you just cant let them go.
* How could you make me love you and then not be there to love me back?
* I sit here and think about everything that happened this past week and not a single tear runs down my cheek. Maybe its because I'm too hurt to cry, or maybe I'm just to mad at you.
* Maybe just maybe its my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.
* What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry.
* I'd like to think I'll be happy again, but I really need to just stop and cry now, and sometimes I wish I could just scream at you, and show you what you do to me.
* I've been through this pain before I've even cried these tears before but to get you back, I'd go through so much more.
* I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its just a dream and pretend that he's not hurting me.
* The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you, a part of me just won't let go.
* I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.
*****I have waited for you for 7 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.
* I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.
* Love? It's kind ofcomplicated, but I'll tell you this the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there.
* You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself everything is.
* I am in love with the man I can't have and I have the man I can't love.
* I used to think that if I loved you enough you would realize it and love me back, but I can only love so much for so long.
* Do I really love him or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have.
* I love you yet I hate you its like I want to throw you off a cliff and then run really fast to the bottom and catch you.
* I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.
* I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.
* It hurts to realize that there are people you thought you'd love for life don't love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all.
* It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.
* Have you Ever notice that the people who hurt you the most are the ones you tend to love more.
* It's funny the way you can get use to the tears and the pain.
* No more crying, I can't cry anymore. Don't take my hand this time. Just go please and don't look back, because I know if you did, I'd come running back to you and I can't do that.
* I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on.
* I would rather leave now than still loving you then to leave later hating you.
* I hate the way I could never hate you.
* I want to cry, I really do, but I guess I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me once again).
* I remember when I still believed the things you said.
* You can't just cling on to something because it's familiar.
* This time its over I'm keeping my heart, I'm gonna be strong and not fall apart it'll get better, I'll no longer cryin a couple of weeks I won't want to die, I won't want to go back. I'll be able to sleep, it won't hurt so bad and it won't hurt so deep!
*****It hurts to see someone you love ignoring you, it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that he loves you too, and just doesn't want you to know.
* Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings.
* I'd rather be your lover than your friend, but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody.
*****I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.
* To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back.
* I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.
* You make it really hard to love you sometimes.
* If you love me as much as you say you do then you'll leave.
*****If you think you've found that one that you really love... make sure they love you back.
* Wherever you go, whatever you do, don't say I never loved you.
* It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride. Just to be a friend... but that's all worth it because sometimes friendship lastlonger than love.
* I haven't been around but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you. I never stopped loving you. Even when I was acting crazy, I loved you. I've tried to show you in a million ways but nothing ever got through.
* I cut to prove to you that you are not the only one that can hurt me.
* To me, love is having your head tell you to slap him but all you wanna do is look into his eyes and smile.
* But the thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.
* I don't think I ever felt that good and that bad at the same time in my life.
* There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.
* Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
* Don't give that person the rest of you tears or a month or a year of your life when he/she treats you badly and doesn't mind to make you cry. Every person deserves some one who wants to brag about them. Every person deserves some one who makes them smile and laugh at their worst moments. We all deserve at least that.
* Relationships are like glasses. If they break, let them stay broken, you'll only hurt yourself trying to fix it. At least the pieces still remain.
- I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all... for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't.
* I can't stop thinking about him. That has to tell you something. I can't get him out of my head. And quite frankly, I don't even want to try.
* Why do we fall for someone, who really isn't for us?... should we blame ourselves for falling the wrong one. Or... should we blame the one we fell for, because... they made us believe that they are the right one for us?!
* You only love him because you fear that he just might be the only one that will ever love you.
* It's not that I still love him, because I don't, it's just that I still worry about his stupidity.
* I know you never meant to do everything you put me through its okay I forgive you.
* Sometimes things can seem so perfect, and then in a split second. It all comes and blows back up in your face, making you remember, that nothing ever works out for you.
* Nothings gonna change the way I feel and you know that I'm gonna love you still. Please don’t turn your back, I cant believe it's hard just to talk to you, but you don't understand. Because we're not together now, and I want to be with you. I'm sorry I can't just be friends. Am I too late, or do I have a chance? I'm sorry... I can't just be friends.
* I lay there at night, trying to fall asleep. But each time I close my eyes Memories of you flash through my mind But then I open my eyes
and welcome myself back to reality Because I know now, you and I weren't ever really meant to be.
* There will always be faces you can never look at without emotion and there are names you can never hear spoken without that same old feelings returning. Just when you think you can move on, you'll remember all the reasons why you held on so long.
* The only thing worse than a broken heart is knowing you'd give him another chance.
* Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone... too often we wait too long to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong"
* There's nothing scarier then getting what you want, cause that's when you really have something to lose.
* I'm mad at myself for crying, I don't even remember the reason but the tears keep flowing and they just wont stop I'm supposed to be strong but everything's so wrong.
* Maybe sometimes you just have to say what's in your heart, not just what you think someone wants to hear.
* I think it's time that I let you go. And it's really hard for me to do because I know that there's a part of me that will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But this while running in place and day dreaming is just not healthy for either of us.
* Not everything's gonna be picture perfect... Things sometimes take time and have rough times to get through... Before you can get there but if you give up on things you want, everything you've gone through ends up being completely worthless.
* If one day you realize that I haven't talked to you in a while it's not because I don't care anymore it's because you pushed me away and just left me there...
*****The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
* I want to be the one - I want to be the person that touches your heart and makes it skip a beat - I want to be that person whose arms make you just melt - I want to be the person that your destined to be with.
* You are unmistaken ably my first love. Every guy I am with for the rest of my life will be compared to you.
* She's smiling... but she doesn't mean it. She misses how they use to be... she misses how it was so real how they cared for each other without end but most of all, she misses him always being there and telling her everything will be okay because she need's that now, more then ever. She's sick of feeling like something's missing.
* And these break up songs Are making sense again And I really wish they didn't.
* For him I'd smile when he's happy kiss him when he's sad... try to be the perfect girl and calm him when he's mad hold his hand to make him strong and say he's right when I know he's waiting..
Male and female represent the two sides of the great radical dualism. But in fact they are perpetually passing into one another. Fluid hardens to solid, solid rushes to fluid. There is no wholly masculine man, no purely feminine woman.
Every choice one makes either expands or contracts the area in which he can make and implement future decisions. When one makes a choice, he irrevocably binds himself to the consequences of that choice
Again and again, the impossible problem is solved when we see that the problem is only a tough decision waiting to be made.
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
If I am not for myself, who will be? And if I am for myself alone, then what am I? And if not now, when?
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beingss..
- Helen Keller
Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, 'This day let me make a sound beginning
It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat
- Theodore Roosevelt
Men spend their lives in anticipations,—in determining to be vastly happy at some period when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other—it is our own. Past opportunities are gone, future have not come. We may lay in a stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age.
Charles Caleb Colton
No man, however eloquent, can speak for a woman as a woman can speak for herself--Frederick Douglass--
Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes... be just an illusion.
Never underestimate the pain of a person because the truth is everyone is struggling. It's just that some people hide it better than others.
I'm tired of being nice to people who don't give a shit about me.
Sometimes the pain's too strong to bare...and life gets so hard you just don't care. You feel so alone you just sit and cry.. and wish you'd die. Then you start thinking who would care...if one day they woke up-and you weren't there.
"Often it is the most deserving people
who cannot help loving those who destroy them."
sometimes, fate has a cruel way of putting things together. maybe it's better if people just give up when there's no point in fighting for something anymore. when the ship has finally sailed, only a fool would go after it when it's already miles away. but sometimes, it's a lot better to be a fool to go after what we want and need, rather than to regret everything in the end because we never even tried..
Losing you... hurts more than knowing you were never mine.
I say I'm staying to be there for you...but maybe the real reason I'm staying is because I'm scared... because i don't know if i can be without you.