Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Letter

 Before you walk away one last time, just one more thing: don't forget to remember me




Last night, I read a letter that breaks my heart in two...chusss..It was letter saying thank you and goodbye to someone so special to him. While reading that letter my tears fell because it brought me the times that I was there on that situation. I can feel the pain and regrets on that letter. Natanong ko sa self ko ganoon ba talaga kasakit magmahal ng tao. Ang masakit kasi doon kung ngboo na kayo ng pangarap kayong dalawa, kung kasama niya sa prayers mo and you look forward that time you grow old together. Then in a sudden it will vanished and it hurts na mawala siya kasi hindi mo na alam kung saan ka mgsisimula. Paano na ang pangarap ninyo that started to built tapos bigla nalang mawala. It's hard pero mawala k ng magawa kundi to accept and move on..

Haistt ng neng2x na hinoon ko last night...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment