Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello FRIEND..






Recently, I’m writing to my blog about a friend who is very dear to me whom I miss too much. Yesterday, I received a surprised call from that friend of mine, I just thought that it was one of his joked since he always do that to me but when I look the number there is no country code, so it means the call is from the Phils. We meet and talked maybe for about 20-30 minutes since he is in the hurry since maybe…maybe…the line was busy…haha. I’m happy since the FERRO ROCHER I’ve been bugging him was given or else he know the consequences already…haha.. Well, we talked same as usual kulitan to the highest level, kumustahan and everything..hmmm… I’m really happy to see him again eventhough in a short span of time… ‘till next time my Ferro Rocher…

Von Voyage…

No comments:

Post a Comment