Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Time


Christmas is time for giving and sharing and most of all it's the birthday of our dear Savior Jesus Christ. Well, this Christmas I am much happier compared to other Christmas had been past, even there are things lately really bothered me but I stayed on the positive side of it. December 24, sad to say we still have work since it wasn't declared a special holiday, and I don't have choice rather  to join  some of the Christmas rush shoppers, well as usual, bongga ang haba sa pila ng cashier..haha.. But I enjoyed when I came home when I give my gifts to my Mama, Tatay, Sister and my bother in law, and of course to my makulit na pamangkin and Ina anak though medyo namulugi ako doon but I enjoyed it..haha.. And of course I cooked food for them on that day also. But despite all the enjoyment that we have we must not forget the true essence of this day...its the birthday of PAPA JESUS...

No comments:

Post a Comment